MYX-HOLO HOLO MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET GIVEAWAY RAFFLE PROMOTION
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and represents that you satisfy all the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER A PROMOTION TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT TIME OF ENTRY.
The Participant understands that he/she is providing information to ABS-CBN in accordance with the Terms and Conditions below.
1. Promotion Sponsors and Promotion Period: THE MYX-HOLO HOLO MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET GIVEAWAY RAFFLE PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by ABS-CBN International (“Sponsor”). The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on April 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on April 23, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility and Exclusions: This Promotion is open to any person at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of the United States of America at the start of the Promotion Period (“Entrant”). The transfer of a prize from an ineligible to an eligible person is prohibited. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. IF AN ENTRANT DOES NOT MEET THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE ENTRANT IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE APPLICABLE PRIZE TO THE ENTRANT. Employees and directors of Sponsors and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively “Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates”) and anyone living in their immediate households are not eligible to participate.
3. Odds of Winning and How to Enter: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries submitted by Entrant during the Promotion Period.
By entering this Promotion, each Entrant confirms that he/she has reviewed, accepted, and agreed to these Official Rules, and will continue to comply with the Official Rules as they may be updated from time to time during the Promotion Period.
To join, an Entrant must sign up on MYX.GLOBAL website by entering Entrant’s email address to become part of the MYX online community and receive regular newsletters containing promotions, and relevant brand information. In the MYX.GLOBAL home page, there is a section saying: “Enter your email for a chance to win Holo-Holo Music Festival Tickets!”.
Confirmation emails will be sent to Entrants that they have been signed up for the MYX.GLOBAL website and for this Promotion.
Only Entries submitted on or before the cut-off date during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win during the applicable raffle draw.
There will be a total of five (5) winners for this Promotion (each, a “Winner”).
Each Winner will win two (2) Gen Ad weekend tickets, with approximate retail value of US$100 for each ticket, to attend the Holo-Holo Music Festival in Las Vegas (Downtown Las Vegas Events Center) on May 6-7, 2023, produced and organized by Good Vibez (“Event”).
The total prizes (the “Prize”) for this Promotion has an overall approximate retail value of US$1,000.
The Winner shall be responsible for their own transportation and/or accommodation during the Event. Prize is not convertible to cash and non-changeable. Prizes will be deemed void if sold to any third party. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize in whole or in part with one of comparable or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the Winner.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. Random Draw and Winner Confirmation Process
The potential Winners will be selected by a random draw from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. Winners will be contacted by April 24, 2023 at 12:00 PM PST.
Winners shall be contacted by Sponsor’s Representative using the email provided by Entrant and shall be advised on how to claim the Prize on the day of the Event. Winner shall comply with any regulations of the Event Venue. If attempts to contact the Winners are unsuccessful, the Winner’s Entry will be declared void and another random draw will be held for another potential Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of contact information and/or email address of any of the Winners.
Winners are subject to verification. All Winners and their guests may be required to verify their eligibility by completing, signing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release, by the stated deadline, a release (the “Release”) that will confirm the potential Winner’s: (i) compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution, (iii) release of the Sponsors’ respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with the Promotion and the Prize; and (iv) grant to the Sponsors the right to use the Winner’s name, city and province/state of residence and likeness in connection with a Winner’s List and any Sponsor marketing and advertising. The Release must be returned within the time period specified by the Sponsor or the Prize may be forfeited at sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the potential Winner fails to meet any of the eligibility or other requirements of these Rules, does not respond to the communication or return the completed Release by the specified deadline, Sponsors may in their sole discretion and without right of appeal, disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate potential Winner as above, until the Winner is declared.
Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion Entry services to create fraudulent email addresses, and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant.
Sponsors or Sponsor’s affiliates are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of Entries.
Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entry for any Entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of Promotion; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion without notice, if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, any acts of God, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsors. The Prize may or may not be awarded, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
The Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Promotion, any associated travel, or use or redemption of any Prize or component thereof.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the promotion materials, advertising, or the offering or announcement of the Prize.
Entrant acknowledges that they has voluntarily entered the Promotion without any compensation and assumes all risks arising from or associated with their participation in the Promotion, including their submission of the Entry.
7. Compliance with the Official Rules: By submitting an Entry for the Promotion, the Entrant agrees that Entrant is eligible to enter the Promotion as described in these Official Rules and will comply with the Official Rules. Entrant grants permission for Sponsor to use Entrant’s name, and contact information for purposes relating to the administration and promotion of this Promotion and for the Sponsor’s additional advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not be liable in any way if the Entry or part of it is lost, misplaced, stolen or destroyed.
8. Indemnification: By entering, the Entrant hereby agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, including, but not limited to, from: (i) such Entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human
intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries.
9. Governing Law, Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California, USA. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations. By entering, all Entrants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of the state of California for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than any of those released above relating to any Prize awarded in the Contest).
Winners List: Winners will be identified in Sponsor’s website. To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: MYX-HOLO HOLO MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET GIVEAWAY RAFFLE PROMOTION (432 N Canal St. Ste 21, South San Francisco, CA 94080)
11. Sponsor: The address of the Sponsor is:
ABS-CBN International: 432 N Canal St. Ste 21, South San Francisco, CA 94080