This week’s MYX News Hot List, new episodes weekly at www.myx.global/myxnews.
1. MYX MUSIC: Saweetie, H.E.R Get “Closer” – Icy girl Saweetie and H.E.R are taking on new roles as flight attendants in their latest collaboration “Closer“. The two took their fans to Paris, Tokyo, and the Philippines!
2. MYX MUSIC: New Originals – Zack Tabudlo and Moira Dela Torre are coming together for the first time for a new song, “Iba“. The song focuses on what happens when someone falls out of love while the other has left to cope. Jeremy G takes listeners through the stages of love in his first-ever 5-track EP, “Maybe Forever“.
3. MYX MUSIC: Kiana V Crosses Over – Kiana V is back with a groovy hit, “Heartbeat on Me“. The music video is set to be released next week with her brother Gab Valenciano as the director.
4. MYX MUSIC: Olivia, Silk Sonic Take Brit Awards – Olivia Rodrigo took home the Best International Song award, and Silk Sonic won for Best International Group at the Brit Awards, the highest-profile music awards ceremony in the UK.
5. MYX ENTERTAINMENT: Fredric Aspiras Scores An Oscar Nom – Lady Gaga‘s long-time hairstylist Fredric Aspiras worked on “House of Gucci”. The pair started working together 13 years ago and since then, he’s been with the Pop icon from Photoshoots and covers, to music videos and events!